Muirenn commented that my new loom was cute. I was not convinced but it seems that she got me thinking. Which lead to this: a restored loom with the rust removed and a new coat of rustoilum in dark teal. (My daughter argued in favor of pink.) Now its cute. The new reeds and yard should be in by early next week and I will give it a quick try.
- Spin * Spin * Spin *
- Save Me-Medieval Textiles Update CD and Show-Tell
- Update: Selling CDs and Making Lottery Entries
- 15th Century Box Inventory Photos and Update
- 15th Century Box Inventory
- 15th-16th Century Textiles: UPDATE
- SAVE ME!-15th and 16th Century Textiles in the Philadelphia University Design Center
- Coppergate Weaving Draft
- A few things I’ve learned about making garb for my daughter…..
- Something Old and Something New
Tag Cloud12th night gowns 1950's batik Charles James Contributers Design Center embroidery fine arts help household account books ikat Itchiku Kubota japan kimono Lace Living History Medieval meiji Modern Fashion muirenn Muromachi Period-Japan my daughter Philadelphia University sally loughridge samples shibori spinning sumi tsujigahana victorian weaving work in progress
Search This Blog