As it turns out we/I will be able to sell CDs of high resolution photographs (including detail shots and closeups -500+ in all) of the finds at the Design Center. They will be on sale at East Kingdom Crown Tournament (SCA Event) and later by mail order. They will be $20 and have what research we have been able to do so far. All proceeds will go to the Design Center for the conservation and preservation of these textiles. CASH ONLY for this sale. The date is May 7th, 2011 and the event information is located here: http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2132
I will also have forms to fill out for the lottery slots for the tour. I will also be accepting them via email and this is NOT the only opportunity to sign up for it. I should have a sign up sheet posted before May 7th for those who will sign up via email.
I hope to see you there.
- Spin * Spin * Spin *
- Save Me-Medieval Textiles Update CD and Show-Tell
- Update: Selling CDs and Making Lottery Entries
- 15th Century Box Inventory Photos and Update
- 15th Century Box Inventory
- 15th-16th Century Textiles: UPDATE
- SAVE ME!-15th and 16th Century Textiles in the Philadelphia University Design Center
- Coppergate Weaving Draft
- A few things I’ve learned about making garb for my daughter…..
- Something Old and Something New
Tag Cloud12th night gowns 1950's batik Charles James Contributers Design Center embroidery fine arts help household account books ikat Itchiku Kubota japan kimono Lace Living History Medieval meiji Modern Fashion muirenn Muromachi Period-Japan my daughter Philadelphia University sally loughridge samples shibori spinning sumi tsujigahana victorian weaving work in progress
Search This Blog