Here you shall find short versions of larger articles and papers written for various occasions that we wish to share. Obviously everything is copy written by the authors.
Bibliographies upon request.
Most are posted now:
- For the Love of Ladies: Women’s Agency in Medieval Tournaments (still needs to be posted)
- The Body Politic: Victorian Fashions as Agents of Social and Political Change in Meiji Japan
- Textiles as Seen in Medieval Account Books and Household Accounts from c.1240-1389
- Cochineal Production and Trade from Pre-Conquest to 1650
- Weaving Draft of a Coppergate textile find- more information needed (2011/AS XLIV)
I’m thinking about working with textiles on the silk road next.